Ah man! My too young to stop napping three year old is out growing her nap. Well, not really, she needs a nap, she just doesn't want to stop playing to take one. I am trying to figure out how hard I want to fight on this one, having two kids not napping has its advantages. The picture above is what she looks like at dinner if she misses her nap. Exhausted. I wonder how this will all turn out?
Monday, May 17, 2010
to nap or not to nap
Ah man! My too young to stop napping three year old is out growing her nap. Well, not really, she needs a nap, she just doesn't want to stop playing to take one. I am trying to figure out how hard I want to fight on this one, having two kids not napping has its advantages. The picture above is what she looks like at dinner if she misses her nap. Exhausted. I wonder how this will all turn out?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment